[TYPO3-doc] Add anchors to sections

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Feb 15 17:23:22 CET 2013

Hi Daniel,

> thanks I created the issue: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/45516

Thanks.

> I noticed the drawer but he was empty for a while. Perhaps there just
> were no sections on the page.

The drawer will be empty either if there are no sections, or if the
sections have no anchors. Sections could be created automatically when
migrating from OpenOffice, but without anchors. Adding them all is a lot
of work. We do it step by step. Ideally manuals such as TSref or TCA
reference should be further restructured so that every *property* is a
section and has an anchor, so that we could have permalinks to all
properties. However this requires even more efforts, as we need to
completely change the existing markup.