[TYPO3-doc] Next team meeting: keep it or not?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Dec 17 22:00:23 CET 2013

Hi,

> I think it's wise to skip it as suggested.

A single positive feedback, but no opposition, so let's drop the
December team meeting.

Instead I propose that if you have anything to report, you do it here,
as a reply to this thread.

For my part I am currently working on the TCA reference, trying out a
script that Martin wrote which parses our reference structure and adds
section headings for every property. The script is meant to be used on
the TSref, the TSconfig and the TCA reference, so that eventually all
possible properties have their own section headings, which in turn means
their own label and thus their own permalink.

This is one of the goal which we set out to achieve when migrating the
documentation away from OpenOffice, but obviously the sheer number of
properties make it quite a daunting task to give each a label. Martin's
script automates that job nearly fully.

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch

TYPO3: Help the project! - http://typo3.org/contribute/

Appreciate my work? Support me -