[TYPO3-doc] Next team meeting: keep it or not?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Dec 16 11:42:58 CET 2013

Hi all,

We're scheduler to have our next team meeting this Thursday (Dec 19),
but given the end of year rush I would quite like to skip it.

Are you okay with that or do you think it's a problem? I feel that not
much has gone on recently (except for Xavier's push to have redirections
from typo3.org docs.typo3.org) and I think there's not much to discuss.
But if you feel like keeping it, let's have it.

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch

TYPO3: Help the project! - http://typo3.org/contribute/

Appreciate my work? Support me -
http://www.monpetitcoin.com/en/francois/support-me/