[TYPO3-doc] Integrating "Disqus" on docs.typo3.org

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Wed Aug 21 12:59:04 CEST 2013

Michael Stucki wrote:

Hi again,

> [...] let me mention that the server team could provide any of these tools
> even if they are based on Ruby on Rails. That's just the same case for
> Redmine already, so don't consider this as a limiting factor...

I'm currently investigating in a Flow based solution again (using Flow
just as AJAX endpoint).

One of the bigger tasks is to get authentication working. For this it
would be great to be able to use the SSO package Robert & Christopher
created[1]. This is a proper solution that would be very helpful for
integrating other services too (in fact it could maybe replace our
current SSO mechanism).

Just to let you know: I'm still on this one and post updates here asap ;)

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtR0GsO9XnQ

--
Bastian Waidelich
--