[TYPO3-doc] commenting systems

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Apr 22 21:43:43 CEST 2013

Hi,

I don't know, if you've already decided upon a commenting system, but I
just came across http://comments.typo3.org (visible e.g. here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_rewrite.html#comments_section )

The source code (is in lua, but) publicly available here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/projects/comments/

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks