[TYPO3-doc] Standalone Sphinx

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Apr 19 13:49:11 CEST 2013

Hi Xavier,

> I searched for this but could not find it. Thanks for the pointer, will
> think about it.

I think it's a parameter that's set in the conf.py files of official
documentation projects. If you look at the bottom of a typical conf.py
file you'll find a block of Python, which is Martin's work.

In particular, it contains the following line:

t3DocTeam['relpath_to_master_doc'] = '..'

I don't know how it's used later though. Maybe Martin can shed some
light on this and help us find a solution.

> In the mean time (after your bug will have been fixed), there's a Sphinx
> Project kickstarter. This is a draft of course.

Nice.

> And... official RestTools are now part of the Sphinx build :)

And very nice.