[TYPO3-doc] Available syntax for rendering

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Sat Apr 13 21:18:13 CEST 2013

Hi,

I just came across the link:

http://sphinx-doc.org/rest.html#directives

The Sphinx people say: """Admonitions: attention, caution, danger,
error, hint, important, note, tip, warning and the generic
admonition. (Most themes style only “note” and “warning”
specially.)"""

>As Elmar mentioned, there are more admonition types, for example, and
>yet more ReST features, but those not shown in the official example may
>not be rendered properly. Of course, they could be added to our
>rendering setup if it makes sense.

They all work but only a few have been given special colors within
the TYPO3 css.

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de