[TYPO3-doc] Available syntax for rendering

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Apr 13 21:14:56 CEST 2013

Hi Steffen,

> I think the example doesn't have to list all possibilities, only the
> most important ones
>
> Having a link to a (more complete) reference at the end of the manual
> would probably cause the lowest work.

Obviously we can't list every ReST or Sphinx syntax option in the
example manual, but that's not the point. The examples should pursue the
following goals IMO:

- show the most useful constructs
- be a guarantee that all constructs shown are rendered properly
- provide a selection when there are many options (I'm thinking of
admonitions here, where it seemed pointless to us to support all of them).

Indeed the current version of the "Official manual example" is missing
links to recommended ReST references.