[TYPO3-doc] Re: Available syntax for rendering

Elmar Hinz t3elmar at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 12 18:23:28 CEST 2013

> I just have seen
> http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/drafts/github/froemken/ExtbaseGuide/FirstExtbaseExtension.html
> and I see those green "tip" boxes the first time.
>
> Now I am wondering: What else is available? Is there somewhere a page
> with all available things? That would be kind of very awesome and I
> would be more than happy to use it ;)

It always the little things ...

I can't provide a list for TYPO3 docs, but I guess the technical base are admonitions.
Admonitions is one of the features that make reStructuredText so powerfull.

http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/ref/rst/directives.html#admonitions

TYPO3 can define it's own admonitions, whatever is helpfull. They are the sugar that make reading less tiresome.

Regards

Elmar