[TYPO3-doc] code highlighting

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Sep 29 22:02:12 CEST 2012

Hi,

> And another guy was complaining that highlighting didn't work. Reason my
> be that Sphinx and/or Pygments does some kind of syntax check on the
> code block. So that may be a reason to fail!

I'll be damned, that was it! No black magic: I had a syntax error in
3-line, silly JS snippet...

I spotted when making my changes and looking at the patch's diff.

So it works fine. Unless you do something wrong ;-)

But still "guess" is necessary, otherwise the PHP code block is not
syntax-highlighted.