[TYPO3-doc] Handling of translations for official manuals

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Oct 28 20:37:02 CET 2012

Hi all,

> Note: I'm trying to finalize this, because Hans Olthoff recently
> completed the translation of the Getting Started tutorial to Dutch. It's
> still in OpenOffice format and I'm going to publish it as is, but then
> it needs to be migrated to ReST too and should fit in the right structure.

To follow up on this, here's what was finally done:

The Forge project is:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-doc_tut_quickstart_nl

It's meant to be a sub-project of Getting Started. I don't know if it's
possible or not yet, I'm checking this out with Steffen Gebert.

The Git repository is there:

git://git.typo3.org/Documentation/TYPO3/Guide/Tutorial/GettingStarted.nl_NL.git

which shows the naming scheme for translations

I have imported Hans' work into it as is. We'll convert it to ReST at
some later point, our priority is on English for now.