[TYPO3-doc] TyposcriptReference: [TASK] Improve all ReST and all Images.txt files (done)

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Oct 25 12:44:13 CEST 2012

Hi Martin,

> this kind of postprocessing should have happened right away with
> the initial ReST migration. But we didn't have it *then*. But it's
> not too late, so we're having it now.

This is really cool, thanks. I would indeed run it on every manual that
has not yet been touched. That means I would not run for Core APIs on
which I did already a lot of work. I don't know the status of TSconfig.
I think it was updated with new content, but the migrated structure was
left as is, so it could be run through it too. For all other manuals, it
seems ok to proceed.