[TYPO3-doc] Next team meeting: Oct 18, 21:00 CET

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Wed Oct 17 09:58:39 CEST 2012

Hi,

Could it be possible to shift the meeting to another time, exceptionally. It turns out that I have
another meeting that is overlapping... ;(

I could make it during Thursday whatever time until 17h00 or possibly shift the meeting to Friday
21:00 CET same time as usual.

If not possible / convenient for anybody to move the meeting, I can brief someone in private
beforehand about progresses and next steps.

Fabien