[TYPO3-doc] The TYPO3 Documentation Team proudly presents: docs.typo3.org

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Nov 26 19:10:11 CET 2012

Hi Martin,

> the "preview." is gone. Please goto to:
>
> http://docs.typo3.org

Thanks a lot for all the work you did. Also big thanks for taking care
of the landing pages.

I'll try to work on some news item explaining the current status of the
documentation. It's obvious that we are not fully ready, because the
changes in 6.0 were big and some manuals were dramatically out of date,
plus all the changes following the migration to ReST. I'll think about
how best to keep people informed on a regular basis about the gradual
improvements brought to the documentation in the coming weeks.