[TYPO3-doc] Progress: Much better rendering of manuals is online

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Mon Nov 26 10:21:19 CET 2012

Hi Mark [Roemermann],

>I've noticed there is an issue on some of the code heavy
>pages where the content is overflowing and getting hidden.

thank you very much for reporting. I've made a temporary fix so
you should be able to read everything - if your monitor is wide
enough.

See:
http://preview.docs.typo3.org/Overview/ToBeDone/Styling.html
http://preview.docs.typo3.org/Overview/ToBeDone/Rendering.html

For bug and issue reports I suggest to use
https://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-doc-rendering/issues

Keep on reporting: It's helpful!

>As a user, the new documentation looks amazing!  Thanks to the team so
>much for your hard work the last months, this really looks so much better.

:-)

and ... "the best is yet to come!" Stay tuned!

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de