[TYPO3-doc] Update on our current status

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Nov 16 19:14:43 CET 2012

Hi François,

François Suter wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> For your information, I just published a news item on typo3.org
> summarizing the current status of ReST migration and update process with
> regards to upcoming TYPO3 CMS 6.0:
>
> http://typo3.org/news/article/getting-ready-for-typo3-cms-60/

Thanks for publishing this great article.

I unfortunately do not have the time that I would have liked to have and of
course I am active in a few more teams (core, linkvalidator, local user
group) so that my I could not work on documentation enough.

I will see if I can do something between the years, but I can not promise
yet.

I will see if you can put some focus on the introduction package for the
next two weeks, but I guess the time will not be sufficient to work on the
getting started guide :(

I am really excited to see all pieces you and the others have worked on
during the last month are slowly fitting together.

Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!