[TYPO3-doc] @all teams: Important! Please help: How to map Git paths to urls?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Thu Nov 1 14:21:54 CET 2012

Hi Martin,

we started a discussion here:
https://notes.typo3.org/p/renaming-technical-todo

During that renaming, I'm really in favor of doing it a clean way to
enable such mappings.

Would be nice to get some more feedback, also to Roberts suggestion.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 CMS Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks