[TYPO3-doc] Migration of doc_template completed (for extension developers)

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Wed May 30 11:54:21 CEST 2012

Hi,

>> Example: intersphinx_mapping, version number that should stick to the
>> extension. It is for me an overhead to maintain that!
>
> That is why I proposed to have those in a submodule. Most likely they are
> always the same across all docs.

Don't forget that conf.py contains the title of the docs + the version number that are changing from
one file to another. Besides that, my concern was more for *extension developers* where we have less
control.

But could we wait a little bit with that? I have an idea how we could solve it in a more
general approach with a web service where you download these customized files (conf.py + make) on
demand. Wouldn't it target the need?

> Sounds cool. Mind to have a look a Xaviers version?
> http://typo3.perseguers.ch/

Yes, I have his source code :)

Fabien