[TYPO3-doc] Help with the migration to reST

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Tue May 29 12:01:01 CEST 2012

https://review.typo3.org/#/c/11623/

I've just uploaded Patch set 3. (my first --amend :-)
Its almost like Patch set 1. Only errors are fixed and everything
moved to subfolder ./Documentation. This patch set compiles without
errors. I suggest to merge this one and then go on.

Next steps would then be

* eliminate the unneeded intermediate folder
* add a conf.py and Makefile for "homebrew" Sphinx build processes
* think of a kind of config.yml or config.cfg file that can safely be
  read

BTW, (and @Philip) I've almost ready a Python package that does a
standalone install of the "typo3sphinxtheme" we are currently using. I
will push that to the RestTools.git when ready.

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de