[TYPO3-doc] renaming manual.sxw

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu May 24 14:24:03 CEST 2012

Hi Tomas,

> I don't now if this is discussed before but how abount renaming
> manual.sxw to manual_extkey.sxw or extkey_manual.sxw
>
> I have arround 9-10 manual(x).sxw in my download folder, would be nice
> if the were more recognizable by names =)

I know, this is inconvenient. However with the upcoming migration to
reST, we're not going to change that. Still it will help because in the
future you will be able to download a PDF version of the manuals and
they will definitely be named after the extension.

I'm also looking forward to not having all those manual.sxw anymore...