[TYPO3-doc] [reST migration] Getting rid of tables for displaying references

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Fri Mar 30 12:30:04 CEST 2012

[François Suter] wrote & schrieb:

>Martin, I looked at the reST structure and I'm not familiar enough yet
>to understand what it is. Is it just all directives? Can you use
>arbitrary directives?

Without those tables we have many choices. In principle we can just
use "normal" text.

As I said: I'm showing "just a quick hack". It was the quickest way I
could show something. Of course we don't need to render into tables
again.

Cool we were both concentrating on the same issue at the same time!

--
Martin Bless
TYPO3 Documentation Team

http://mbless.de