[TYPO3-doc] ReST Migration: planning the next steps

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Mon Mar 26 07:26:48 CEST 2012

Hi François,

> To have an overview of what's involved, I tried to list all the elements
> that came to my mind and set them out in a mind map. You can see the
> result here:
>
> http://www.mindomo.com/view?m=c70320665abb48519fda5d67726d633e

I must admit I slightly lost track of the different URL and pointers and
I may not the only one...

Could some of you please point me to some more technical resources
regarding "official" reST templates, Sphynx or anything else scripts,
and the rest?

Basically I'd like being able to write documentation using all goodies
Martin and others defined for tables, listing, ... and I guess some of
the tricks require additional processing scripts.

Thanks

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6