[TYPO3-doc] More reorganization

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Mar 22 23:01:04 CET 2012

Hi all,

Just like development, reorganization is a never-ending process. The
latest round reflects an ongoing formalization effort of how teams work
within the TYPO3 universe, led by Ben, our community manager.

In this light it seemed necessary that the people listed as members of
the Documentation project on Forge be really the people that actually
manage and organize the work of all contributors, across all
sub-projects. To this end a few people were removed or marked as
inactive. Michael Stucki was moved to Honorary Members for all his past
work and Martin Bless officially joined the group.

And Christopher is now officially co-leader, as he has been helping me a
lot in the past and was effectively acting as such.

Also part of this reorganization

- all listed team members (so that's leader, co-leader and members, not
the other statuses) will get a typo3.org email address
- the meeting minutes will be in the Forge wiki and not in the main wiki
anymore. I'll take care of moving the old minutes.

If you have any questions or complaints, feel free to ask, I'll do my
best to answer.