[TYPO3-doc] tsref-4-6.html - klick it like a klickadoo!

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Mar 16 08:15:20 CET 2012

Hi.

> i could do some cross browser testing and fix some CSS bugs.

Great.

> how is the workflow?

We don't really have one yet. For now I guess the best is to report here.

However the current template is probably not the one we're going to use
eventually. So it's maybe not worth investing too much time now. Still
if you spot real issues with the HTML itself, then it may be worth
reporting them, because they might be repeated in the final template.

Thanks for volunteering!