[TYPO3-doc] ReST

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Thu Mar 8 22:31:51 CET 2012

[Rens Admiraal] wrote & schrieb:

>Hi guys,
>
>I'm currently checking out some stuff with sphinx, and working on a
>package to render documentation in different themes. Did you guys play
>around with passing settings to the sphinx-build command? I'm looking
>for a way to set html_static_path by commandline, but can't find it
>really :)

Doesn't the -D switch look promising?:

$: sphinx-build --help
Sphinx v1.2pre
Usage: D:\Python27\Scripts\sphinx-build-script.py [options] sourcedir
outdir [filenames...]
         -a        -- write all files; default is to only write new
and changed files
         -E        -- don't use a saved environment, always read all
files
         -t <tag>  -- include "only" blocks with <tag>
         -d <path> -- path for the cached environment and doctree
files
                      (default: outdir/.doctrees)
         -c <path> -- path where configuration file (conf.py) is
located
                      (default: same as sourcedir)
         -C        -- use no config file at all, only -D options
         -D <setting=value> -- override a setting in configuration
         -A <name=value>    -- pass a value into the templates, for
HTML builder
         -n        -- nit-picky mode, warn about all missing