[TYPO3-doc] ReST migration how-to: Join the journey - from OpenOffice to HTML, ReST and HTML again

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Sat Mar 3 19:55:38 CET 2012

[Christian Müller (FLOW3 Team)] wrote & schrieb:

> I don't know why you can scroll
>that much horizontally, but I guess that is a minor issue in the CSS...

You probably mean the ReST text source file. You should open that in a
text editor and turn automatic wrapping of lines on.

In principle the parser should provide that wrapping. It's not
implemented yet because some special care has to be taken as there are
some spots where no wrapping is allowed. Hopefully we can add that
later.

Martin

--
http://mbless.de