[TYPO3-doc] docxml export

Markus Söth soeth at visionconnect.de
Tue Jun 26 11:36:11 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm the programmer of the Firefox Extension "TYPO3 Workbench".

I used the Docxml Format to intergrate the TSREF and the TSCONFIG
into my Extension.
Does anyone know how I get the DOCXML from the SXW-File?

Or how can I get an XML-File (with included Pictures) from
the Rest-File(s).
I tried Openoffice on Linux etc. but found nothing working correct
as the old docxml files...

Or any other good idea how to get the manuals in a file, that can easily
read and manipulated by Jvavscript?

--
Freundliche Grüße
Markus Söth

VisionConnect GmbH
Hohenzollernstr. 26
D-30161 Hannover

fon: +49 511 76071-255
fax: +49 511 76071-101
soeth at visionconnect.de
http://www.visionconnect.de

VisionConnect GmbH - Hohenzollernstr. 26 - 30161 Hannover
Geschäftsführer: Lars M. Oergel, Michael Weber
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hannover-HRB 59093
Ust-IdNr. DE 233060182, Gerichtsstand: Hannover