[TYPO3-doc] How to get all manuals?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Jun 25 19:12:28 CEST 2012

Hi Francois,

> That's also my opinion. We don't create new manuals very often, so I
> would say it's ok to have such a script and maintain it manually.

this list could also be retrieved through
> ssh review.typo3.org -p 29418 "gerrit ls-projects" | \
>   grep -e "^Documentation/"

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks