[TYPO3-doc] Official docs: Mostly CamelCased now (to be pushed again)

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Fri Jun 8 16:27:29 CEST 2012

François,

>I think we have a good structure which fits all the needs, so we should
>now proceed with it and complete the migration of the official
>documentation to reST.

Great.

>Martin, did you just make a try with the Coding Guidelines or are all
>manuals already migrated to the new structure?

I've used this script right now to one by one change the others as
well:
http://srv123.typo3.org/~mbless/git.typo3.org/Documentation/TYPO3/work.sh.txt

So these should be ok now:

Tutorial/Editors.git
Tutorial/Typoscript45Minutes.git
Reference/InsideTypo3.git
Reference/Skinning.git
Reference/TyposcriptSyntax.git
Reference/CoreApi.git
Reference/IndexedSearch.git
Reference/Typoscript.git
Reference/Typo3Services.git
Reference/Tsconfig.git
Guide/FrontendLocalization.git
Guide/Security.git
Guide/Administrators.git
Guide/Installation.git

It seems I made an error and destroyed this one:
  Tutorial/GettingStarted.git
Will have to rebuild that but don't have the time in the moment.

I didn't touch Tca.git

I'm a bit unsure about the .gitignore files. Being "defensive" I had
the "global" one in Package.git/Documentation/. Others feel this one
should be in Package.git/.

The global on could also contain a rule for the
Package.git/Documentation/_not_versioned/ folder. Then we wouldn't
need one in that folder.

The one in the build/ directory is good though, I think, as it makes
things obvious.

cheers ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de