[TYPO3-doc] Official docs: Mostly CamelCased now (to be pushed again)

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Jun 1 17:34:33 CEST 2012

Hi François Suter,

François Suter wrote:

> BTW does this structure fit the various needs expressed by Philipp (it
> seems so ;-) ), Fabien (for extension manuals) and Xavier (regarding
> translations)?

Looks good too me.

Actually after sleeping over, I think to use a config.yaml to store the
configuration is a good idea. A yaml file is easier to understand than a
python file and it helps to use the same configuration both locally and on
docs.typo3.org without the risk of executing code.
But I do want to have a make file and a conf.py for locale rendering inside
the repository.

Actually, it would be best if the conf.py could take the version number and
the other meta information from the index.rst file.
That would allow to maintain that at a central place.

I would not mind to rename build to _build to indicate that the content
shall not be part of the repository (even through there is a .gitignore
inside, but mind that Unix users might not see the hidden file by default).
I am fine either way. The underscore might look a bit technical.

Looking forward to play around with Getting Started tomorrow.

Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!