[TYPO3-doc] What tool for our meetings?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Jul 24 10:24:17 CEST 2012

Hi Roberto,

> Hi François!
> Some year ago I worked on project Openmeetings, I don't know if you
> have it evaluated.
> It is a webconference written in openlazslo, for the client, and with
> red5 on the server.
> The project has gone forward and is now an Apache Incubator Project:
> http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/

Indeed I was that project while searching a bit. What I'm afraid of is
that we end up with the same problems because the interface is also in
Flash.

> If you want I can make a installation for the TYPO3 group (on a my server or)

I'm not sure it's worth it, but I would let the server team answer to
that proposal.

Thanks for your feedback anyway. It's always great to have people
suggest solutions.