[TYPO3-doc] Doodle for next Team Meetings

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Jan 20 11:18:27 CET 2012

Hi all,

During yesterday's meeting, we decided to keep a monthly frequency. We
also decided to set a number of dates already, at least until the middle
of the year. As I was creating the Doodle for this today, I thought that
I couldn't propose too many dates per month because it would be
confusing. I also thought that until now, Thursday at 21:00 seemed
rather okay. So I have set up a Doodle with just a choice of a few
Thursdays:

http://www.doodle.com/puf9kymtmfia557d

If you think this is really too constraining and meetings times and
dates should vary to accommodate for more people, please speak up. The
Doodle can be changed. OTOH we could also do away with the choice and
just decide that the DocTeam meeting is every 3rd Thursday of the month
at 21:00 (or some other fixed date and time). Any opinions?

Personally I'm a bit afraid that meetings which get too regular go
forgotten after a while.