[TYPO3-doc] Giving feedback about the Product Board

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Feb 21 22:24:50 CET 2012

Hi Team,

As you may know if you follow the TYPO3 news, we had something called
the Steering Committee, which was dissolved at the end of 2011. We also
have something called the R&D Committee which was in bad need of
redefining itself. A meeting was held in Hamburg last week by some
prominent community members, with the goal of designing a new, more
official and more representative structure.

This is explained in more details in a blog post by Robert Lemke:

http://robertlemke.de/blog/posts/2012/02/21/results-of-the-research-and-development-meeting

which contains links to conceptual documents and meeting minutes.
Basically the plan calls for a new group called the Product Board, where
each team (or group of teams) would send a representative. There would
also be a wider Community Council.

Those of you who are interested in the topic, please read the above blog
post and referenced documents and give some feedback, which I will then
gather and send back to the "think tank".