[TYPO3-doc] Testing of manual rendering?

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Sun Feb 5 19:13:07 CET 2012

Hi Phillip,

On 05.02.2012 15:52, Philipp Gampe wrote:
> Thomas Kowtsch wrote:
>> [1] which might be a WindowsXP-specific problem
> Indeed. I think it was never supposed to work on windows.

Right. But IMHO, there's no need for PHP to die silently without
dropping any note...

> BTW, if I may give you an advice: Go for windows 7 of you don't want to go
> for linux. I will save your from a lot of grey hair.

It's not really a question of what I want - it's more a decision of
whats possible on this machine (not counting the hair to lose while
trying to re-install all applications ;-) - but the next machine isn't
too far away and will have a less prehistoric OS :-)

Have a nice evening and a good start into the new week!

Thomas