[TYPO3-doc] preview.docs.typo3.org:5000 down

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Fri Aug 31 12:38:53 CEST 2012

Hi Steffen [Müller],

I'm sorry for the delay - this thing slipped out of my hands.

>Hi.
>
>I use to proofread my ReST docs on preview.docs.typo3.org:5000 which is
>very convenient.
>
>The service is down for some days, could someone please have a look?
>Michael Stucki already tried to reboot the machine, without result.

Yes, rebooting doesn't help because it is just kind of experimental.

Now it's running again.

It will not work after a reboot of srv123. To start the service do this:

  su mbless
  cd /home/mbless/rst-ninjs-org/rsted
  python application.py &

The advantage of http://preview.docs.typo3.org:5000 is that the style
"nature" uses CSS that looks already a bit like TYPO3 ...

Tip:
If it seems stuck with an syntax error simply reload the page.

Remember that you can use the website of the author of this tool as
well:
http://rst.ninjs.org/

And there you have the "true nature" CSS.

... all the best ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de