[TYPO3-doc] Updated Document model

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Aug 30 13:43:57 CEST 2012

Hi Fabien,

On 29.08.2012, at 19:22, Fabien Udriot <fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch> wrote:

> However, I faced the problem that declaring the $uri of type \TYPO3\FLOW3\Http\Uri (in the
> annotation) was not sufficient for doctrine. The field was simply not created because
> \TYPO3\FLOW3\Http\Uri is not an entity. A solution, would have been to create proper entity
> extending the Uri object from F3. Though, it looks wrong since Uri would have been part of the
> Domain Model which does not make sense considering DDD.

I'd love to avoid that workaround.

Have you tried annotating Http\Uri with @FLOW3\Entity? (don't forget to remove the @FLOW3\Proxy(false)).
If that works we can add some validation rules for each of the properties and make it part of FLOW3 1.2.

I'd be glad if you could test this and if possible provide a patch.

Cheers,
Robert

--
Robert Lemke