[TYPO3-doc] Next team meeting: Thursday, August 23, 21:00 CET

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Aug 28 09:03:13 CEST 2012

We have also pushed changes for some other manuals.
It would be a pity to require this work to be done in SWX.

And yes, I think we should convert everything to PDF. And we could
deciced, whether we create that PDF from SXW or from ReST.

Don't you think it would be possible to create a usable PDF version
(Xavier?).

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks