[TYPO3-doc] URL scheme for documentation

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Aug 19 13:04:49 CEST 2012

Hi,

> The topic was already discussed but I am confused with the conclusion. Have we already agreed with
> the URL scheme regarding how documentation will be structured. I remember Martin has some note at
> least about that. At the moment, I have in sight this link:
>
> http://preview.docs.typo3.org/TYPO3/
>
> ... where extensions are into
>
> http://preview.docs.typo3.org/TYPO3/Extensions/

I don't remember what we decided, maybe we didn't decided on anything.
We have a team meeting this coming Thursday. I propose that we discuss
this again at that point and present a proposal in this ML afterwards. I
will also present what I have been thinking about with regards to
versions and languages.