[TYPO3-doc] reST DocTemplate for Extension Developer - first draft

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Sat Apr 28 16:33:35 CEST 2012

Hi,

> I am currently using PyCharm as reST editor that I appreciate - although not free - for its syntax
> highlighting and I really prefer the soft wrapping that adapts itself to the screen. If someone
> doesn't like long lines on the screen, he could resize its window to get a smaller paragraph length.

I'm using TextMate on my Mac and it really works great. I agree with you
Fabien, soft wrap is definitively something that we should have when
working with documentation. I recently "refactored" one my reST project
to not use hard wrap anymore and it is the way to go.

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!