[TYPO3-doc] reST DocTemplate for Extension Developer - first draft

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Wed Apr 25 15:18:12 CEST 2012

Hi Fabien,

>Dear reST fans,

and restless reST wrestlers,

>Let's open the discussion. Feedback welcome!

To facilitate feedback: Here is what you would get - for example.

Single file:
http://preview.docs.typo3.org/typo3/under-discussion/examples/users-manual/singlehtml/Index.html

No filenames in the paths:
http://preview.docs.typo3.org/typo3/under-discussion/examples/users-manual/dirhtml/

Regular:
http://preview.docs.typo3.org/typo3/under-discussion/examples/users-manual/html/Index.html

Remember: That page layout is only a first draft as well. We are
really in the process of bootstrapping everything :-)

BTW: What should be the final URL of this document?

Personally I like: /typo3/examples/users-manual/

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de