[TYPO3-doc] After the T3DD12: The plan for the URLs - please check!

Michael typo3ml at schams.net
Thu Apr 19 00:30:07 CEST 2012

On 2012-04-18 07:01, Martin Bless wrote:

> The general scheme is:
> {server} {product} {manual name} {language} {version}
>
> http://srv123.typo3.org /TYPO3/typoscript-reference/
> http://srv123.typo3.org /TYPO3/typoscript-reference/4.4/
[...]

Is there any reason to have {product} uppercase?
I understand it is "TYPO3" and not "Typo3" but in URLs I suggest to
have all words lowercase (if possible/practical).

> http://preliminary.docs.typo3.org/
> http://temp.docs.typo3.org/

Is http://preview.docs.typo3.org an option? The keyword "preview" is
already known in the community (preview.typo3.org in context of the
recent relaunch). If "preview" misses the point here, then I personally
prefer "temp" :-)

Cheers
Michael