[TYPO3-doc] Reading docs online (after typo3.org relaunch)

Michael typo3ml at schams.net
Thu Apr 5 15:01:20 CEST 2012

Hi,

can someone explain how to find and read the core manuals online (now,
after the relaunch of typo3.org)? I know, the current typo3.org state is
still classified as "public beta" and maybe I just missed something, but...

Example 1: how would someone, who does not know that a specific
manual/guide exists, search, find and read a core document, let's say:
the TYPO3 Security Guide? :-)

Example 2: assuming you know that there actually is a Security Guide
available somewhere (e.g. because a link in *all* newer official
security bulletins points to it, see below), how can you read the doc
online?

Example 3: same as example 2, but I want to download the latest version
as PDF. How can I do this?

[1]: in TYPO3-EXT-SA-2012-006, link at the bottom points to:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_guide_security/current/
 ...how to read it?

Cheers
Michael