[TYPO3-doc] Documentation Team Meeting

Ines Willenbrock ines at insert-into.net
Thu Sep 29 14:22:48 CEST 2011

Hi Sabine,

Am 29.09.2011 12:35, schrieb Sabine Hueber:
> Hi Ines,
>
> what kind of computer do you have? Don`t you have any sound on your
> computer? I know it from my own experience that starting to work with
> an online community has some technical barriers which could be really
> high. Sometimes a little help is necessary. Would be great to have
> earphones and a microphone.
Sound is not the problem, microphone and camera are the problem as well
as a dislike for skype.
Listening in to some conference should work just fine, participating
would be a little harder.

> There are several possibilities to meet with a group of people. Skype
> worked for me in the past very good, and it is not so much effort to
> install it. Together with ietherpad teamwork could get quite efficient.
>
> http://ietherpad.com/
>
> Another alternative could be google+
>
> I don`t know yet what is meant with "Big Blue Button Server".
> @Francois, could you please explain how to meet with a "Big Blue
> Button"? ;-)
Francois wrote some line about that some days ago, it seems to me like
an browserbased conferencing tool.

> But none of these possibilities work without sound on your computer, I
> guess. Maybe you can buy or lend some earphones?
>
> Take care,
> Sabine

You too,

Ines