[TYPO3-doc] Documentation Team Meeting

Sabine Hueber sabine at designeon.de
Thu Sep 29 12:35:11 CEST 2011

Hi Ines,

what kind of computer do you have? Don`t you have any sound on your
computer? I know it from my own experience that starting to work with an
online community has some technical barriers which could be really high.
Sometimes a little help is necessary. Would be great to have earphones
and a microphone.

There are several possibilities to meet with a group of people. Skype
worked for me in the past very good, and it is not so much effort to
install it. Together with ietherpad teamwork could get quite efficient.

http://ietherpad.com/

Another alternative could be google+

I don`t know yet what is meant with "Big Blue Button Server". @Francois,
could you please explain how to meet with a "Big Blue Button"? ;-)

But none of these possibilities work without sound on your computer, I
guess. Maybe you can buy or lend some earphones?

Take care,
Sabine