[TYPO3-doc] Converting OpenOffice documents

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Wed Sep 28 15:03:17 CEST 2011

[François Suter] wrote & schrieb:

>Hi Martin,
>
>> We are talking about this litte "demo and single folder startup
>> solution":http://mbless.de/4us/typo3-oo2rest/

François, don't worry,

>My silence is not a lack of interest,

I'm sure of that. I currently have much too little time myself. A
crazy project is supposed to be online 1st of October. Next year is
reallistic I think. We'll see. But you can imagine the uproar.

Wish:
But, thinking about it: To be really productive I best use my local
Ubuntu (in VMWare). Such a little machine for development purposes,
publicly available, could really help. Anybody?

Martin

--
http://mbless.de