[TYPO3-doc] Converting OpenOffice documents

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Wed Sep 28 13:25:53 CEST 2011

@all:
We are talking about this litte "demo and single folder startup
solution": http://mbless.de/4us/typo3-oo2rest/

Hello Sabine,

>here is a first draft of the documentation template to get more TYPO3
>feeling. ;-)

Cool!

>Could we change some things in the HTML file?
Not really - what I  mean is: This is just a small intermediate step
we do. Let's take the output of the 'rst2html' converter that I use
there on that site 'as it is'.

Sphinx will be the tool we will really use for conversion. Our efforts
should be directed to styling the output we get vom Sphinx.

>You can copy the html-css files from:
>http://www.darmstadt-typo3.de/doc_template/typo3.html

I have changed the generator command. The generated HTML documents are
now directly linked to your stylesheet.

>I did it like recommended and took a custom-css file which is called
>custom_styles.css The default file is still integrated.

Very good. See here:
http://mbless.de/4us/typo3-oo2rest/scratchpad.rst.html

>I guess the headers (e.g. the logo) and allover site information are not
>needed when the template is integrated into the typo3.org website. Am I
>right?

Hhm, to have a logo in the Html files wouldn't be bad. This will not
cause problems since we won't integrate the Html files the ReST source
files.

>I tried to use the share.ttf font but it didn`t work properly with my
>browser. Does someone know what to do? At the T3CON11 Site it works.

Yes, that is: No, the font doesn't work in my browser and on my
machine.

Please write to make my locally installed work:
  font-family: Share-Regular;
  font-family: Share-TechMono;

I would like to leave this modification up to you.

I don't know if the Share font is available on a font server with
public access and how the css code for this has to look like.

>The css is still not finished yet - and of course it`s not 100% in the
>TYPO3 design - but it`s a first step.

Sure!

Let's work together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXo6G5mfmro

Martin