[TYPO3-doc] Reshaping the Documentation Team

Lwam Berhane berhane at punkt.de
Tue Sep 27 11:48:56 CEST 2011

Hi Francois!
I wrote several documentations for Editors and Admins (customized
TYPO3), so I am more into writing especially for Editors!

--
Gruß Lwam Berhane

punkt.de GmbH               TYPO3-Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Kaiserallee 13a             Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100
76133 Karlsruhe             info at punkt.de    http://punkt.de/
AG Mannheim 108285          Gf: Jürgen Egeling