[TYPO3-doc] Reshaping the Documentation Team

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Sat Sep 24 11:31:05 CEST 2011

Hi Francois,

> The list is below, but the *most* important point is the TYPO3 wiki.
> This was really Daniel's area and that's where we need skills the most
> badly. Ideally we would need a small team of people that would take care
> of maintaining the wiki, making continuous improvements, upgrading the
> source software and generally caring for bugs that may happen. To have
> an idea of the open issues, please refer to the dedicated bug tracker [1].

Thanks for mentioning the wiki administrator's job. It would be really
nice, to have sb. taking care of the MediaWiki in the future - from my
side more regarding the technical perspective.

I can say that we from the Server Administration Team will support
him/her/them as best! The server is maintained by us, so it's only about
taking care of the wiki software itself.
It would be great, if he/she/they would have some basic experience with
MediaWiki, however more important is the sustainability that we can
count on you!

Kind regards
Steffen

--