[TYPO3-doc] Experiences with ReSTructured Text

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Sun Sep 4 19:12:19 CEST 2011

On 9/4/11 11:50 PM, Tolleiv Nietsch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> nice write up - two things I'm missing in it are:
>
> 1) are there migration paths from the formats everyone used to ReST?
> 2) are there WYSIWYG editors available for it?
>
> The second one is imho important if we want to attract less technical persons to help with
> documentation etc.

I don't know the response of 2 but for me writing ReST documentation looks similar than writing Wiki
format and in this regard WYSIWYG editor is *not* a key factor (e.g. Wikipedia).

Furthermore, writing documentation for TYPO3 can mainly be done by technical people - except for
User Manuals / Guides.

Just my opinion...

Fabien