[TYPO3-doc] Next documentation team meetings

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Oct 21 13:54:27 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I tried to figure out some good dates and arrangements from the choices
you expressed in the Doodle. I didn't systematically take the dates with
the most votes, as I also wanted to allow for as many of you to
participate. So here we go:

- Wednesday Oct 26 at 21:00 CEST, focus should be on reST migration
- Friday Nov 11 at 21:00 CET, not the most votes but allows Ron Liskey
to participate, hence focus on the wiki
- Wednesday Nov 23 at 21:00 CET

I'm sure some of you will be frustrated by these choices, it's
impossible to accommodate everyone unfortunately.

NOTE: if you're not able to participate your work should still be
mentioned in the minutes, so feel free to send in a summary of your
recent work before the meeting or request an update to the minutes
afterwards.